Residence Casa Italia takes the issue of safeguarding your privacy seriously.
Our Privacy Notice describes what information we collect from hotel guests, as well as visitors to our website and the way in which we use this information to better serve your needs.
Personal information is any information about you as an identifiable individual. The personal information that we process includes:
Basic information – such as name, age, gender, passport information, and publicly available photograph;
Contact information – such as your home address, zip/postal code, email address, and phone number;
Financial information – such as your credit card details, itemized spending and transaction history;
Correspondence – when you contact us, such as to send an inquiry or make a request, any correspondence or application may be kept and added to your personal information.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to enable you to use our website and our mobile App;
• to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
• to provide superior customer service to you;
• to assist us in making your reservation and providing the services you request at any of our properties;
• to process transactions through our website (including taking payment for purchases you may make through our website) and to assist in any inquiries about your transaction;
• for billing purposes in relation to your stay with us;
• to confirm prior transactions and reconcile statements or invoices;
• to contact you in relation to matters that arise from your stay with us;
• to respond to a specific "Information Request" from you about one of our hotels, resorts or residential properties and deal with any other inquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised;
We use your personal information on the following basis:
• to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, including financial reporting requirements imposed by government regulators and our auditors;
• to enter into agreements with you, and to perform our agreement to provide services to you when you stay with us;
• for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or proceedings.
We understand that you may like to know what personal information we hold about you. We are happy to assist you with your request. To protect your personal information, however, we require that you prove your identity to us at the time your request is made. When you make a request in person, we will require you to produce some form of photo identification such as a passport or a driver's license and you will be asked to sign a request form.
Where you make a request by other means, we request you contact us in writing via email, fax or letter including a copy of a government issued identification and signature. We require home and business addresses and phone numbers so we can check them with our files and satisfy ourselves as to your identity. The above information is required to create an audit trail of how the request has been handled.
After you have chosen to withdraw your consent Four Seasons may be able to continue to process your personal information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law.
Your personal information will be stored for the period of time required by law in the jurisdiction of any hotel holding the information. This may involve retaining information following your stay. We will delete your personal information once it is no longer required for any of the purposes described above. We will also keep your personal information where we need to do so in connection with legal action.